We are a team of daring creatives growing so fast it's making our heads spin.
You're looking to get your feet wet as an assistant to the Editor-in-Chief. Smart as a whip, ambitious as ever, with a smile on your face.
- 0-3 years experience
- Preference given to those with direct experience in publishing/media
- Outstanding computer skills: Google Apps, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite experts wanted
- Self-motivated, independent and driven
- A team player with a positive attitude (seriously, we know companies say this and don't really mean it, but we do!)
- Ability to work under pressure & show attention to detail
- A strong desire to grow with the company
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Part time position, 20 hours a week with some weekends as necessary
- Ability to work from home
- We're growing which means you can grow with us
A TYPICAL DAY WOULD LOOK LIKE
- Heavy coordinating with contributors and publicists for web content and printed features
- Mailing out issues of the magazine
- Hanging out on social media
- Coffee meetings, events, and photo shoots, oh my!
We are a small, young, vibrant team based out of Los Angeles, CA with a roving list of double digit contributors spanning the globe. We all work extremely hard to raise this baby we call BUNCH. We also like long walks on the beach, spending an obscene amount of time on Instagram, lattes with leaves drawn into the foam, cold-pressed juice...No, but really, we're a fun group who is also serious about our business and we hope you are too!
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with a resume and simple cover letter explaining the following two things:
- What is your dream job? **This is not a trick question, there are no wrong answers and we know that you don't aspire to be a life long assistant, the jig is up!
- What does it mean to be a "daring creative"?
Emails that do not address these two questions will not be considered.
Start date: July 6th, 2015